Managing Your Benefits Just Got Even Easier
You told us you want an improved experience when it comes to managing your Hospital benefits, and we listened. We are pleased to offer you even more ways to manage your Hospital benefits.
The HealthySteps Benefits Portal and Service Center
The new HealthySteps benefits portal and service center are now live. If you have questions, or need to enroll or make changes to your benefits, you may now access the HealthySteps benefits portal by going to AccessHR.lpch.org. Log in, click on “My Benefits”, and then click on the appropriate “Benefits” tile. You can also reach the HealthySteps benefits service center at 1-855-278-7157 (Mon-Fri, 5AM-5PM PST).
The new HealthySteps benefits portal and service center offer you an improved customer service experience and a one-stop-shop for all questions related to your health and welfare benefits.
The HealthySteps Mobile App
The HealthySteps mobile app is designed to make accessing your benefits information even easier. Available for download on all smartphones and tablets, the app allows you to:
- Access health and benefit details, provider phone numbers and websites all in one location.
- Save your and your family’s ID cards for quick access and easily email an image to your doctor.
- Find out about upcoming health events and save them to your personal calendar.
- “Favorite” regularly used providers to quickly access their information when you need it.
- Get important reminders about your benefits and actions to take through push notifications.
Download the app by searching “HealthySteps Benefits” on the Apple iTunes or Google Play store from your smartphone or tablet. Log in using your Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford employee ID number.